iSCSI Cake, http://www.iscsicake.com, is a Windows based iSCSI target which shares server's disk, partition, VMDK file or ISO file with iSCSI initiators/clients. iSCSI Cake provides another choice for enterprise storage virtualization. Client can access remote iSCSI storage as local disk, which supports all disk operations such as partitioning, formatting, read, and write. iSCSI Cake uses copy-on-write mechanism to handle client write requests which means client can write, delete, format and repartition iSCSI disk without changing any bytes in server's storage resource.
iSCSI Cake provides network administrator a convenient way of software maintain and update. It is no longer necessary to install software on each client repeatedly. And it is time to stop worrying about the safety of shared data on server because everything will recover after client disconnect.
1. iSCSI Compatibility: Supports iSCSI initiators on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
2. OS Compatibility: Supports all 32bit/64bit Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA and later operating systems.
3. 64bit Addressing: Breaks through the 2TB limitation.
4. VMWare Compatibility: Exports VMWare VMDK disk file as target disk.
5. ISO Support: Simulates virtual CDROM drive.
6. Port Forwarding: Provides service while under the protection of firewall.
7. High IO performance: Server cache with per-client cache together delivers high IO efficiency.
8. Easy to Manage: Windows based GUI can be installed on any computers to manage iSCSI server.
9. COW protection: Protects server data from unauthorized client.
iSCSI Cake is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-08-30. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
iSCSI Cake (version 1.70.03) has a file size of 4.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 328 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.